Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > software not authorised ?????
software not authorised ?????

2204 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-13 18:33:06

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    mazdatec
    2016-07-09 10:35:20
    Switched on this morning and won't connect to cars and says software not authorised------ plesse help asap

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    GlenBMW69

2016-07-10 03:24:24

I have the same problem and IT got mine new! As soon as my software support ran out I had turned it off had updates just before then I try to fix my car and I'm not AUTHERIZEDto use my own property? How crazy is that. I've been told they can't give me download to fix but IT can mail in for repair. I think I will sell this after they fix but IT don't think I will get much.IT got this for my own car not a shop I have a BMW M5 has codes all the time so I need a good programmer. I can't drive my car now and I'm sure when IT got it you could buy a 3 month update for less but now only $1,200us that price I can get a new pad that can reprogram my car and change speed options and shift points for only $1,000 so they just want too much money how does a pad just go bad like that very suspect I did nothing to this pad.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    mazdatec
    2016-07-13 18:33:06
    Rang uk help desk-within 7 mins I was back on and all sorted.try doing that with snapon

Dunno who the help desk guy was but he was brilliant..yet again autel is a notch above the rest
    And the help desk queue was only 1 caller in front of me
    Thank you very much
  Total1 Pages